Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chrissy: 7 things...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1.Be in Les Mis
2.Paint 1000 paintings
3.Travel all over the world.
4.Become Asian
5.Marry Michael Phelps
6.Own a victorian or colonial mansion
7.Grow my hair very long.
7 things I can do:
1. Paint.
2. Sing.
3. Play piano
4.Write
5.Take picures.
6.design clothing
7.act
Things I cannot do:
1. wake up early.
2. Dance.
3. Sew
4. Math.
5.memorize stuff
6.Call people
7.Babysit
7 things I would have on a deserted island:
1. Food
2. Water.
3. Bear Grylles
4. a Preacher
5. A wedding dress
6. a pocket knife
7. and a swimsuit.
7 things I say most often:
1.What the crap?
2.Oh my.
3. What a loofa.
4.Oh my gosh guys I'm engaged!
5. The baby's coming!
6.my legs really are muscular!
7.yeah but um so but like.
7 celebs I admire:
1.Taylor Lautner
2." "
3. " "
4." "
5. " "
6. " "
7. " "
7 Favorite food:
1. Navajo tacos
2. Orange chicken.
3.Lo Mein
4.fried rice
5. moon cakes
6. sushi
7. Chili verde.
7 people I tag:
1. Ash
2. Bri
3. Steph
4. Erica
5. Cora
6. Anna Kristine (iffin' you even read this)
7. Jon

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Kristine said...

Thanks for tagging me! :) It may take me awhile to think of answers for all those questions. haha

November 19, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

oh my heavens!!! That has got to be the best thing I've ever read!!
If you were on an island you'd want Bear Grylles...and a wedding dress???! Were you plannin' on gettin' hitched to good ol' Bear or to some random Tarzan-type person currently residing on the island.... Although then it wouldn't be deserted...

March 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home