Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chrissy: The Dinosaur Piece

Since I felt I had to include an explanation...
Why I hate it:
1. It's not my style.
2. I don't know what is good and what is not when it comes to abstract.
3. It hurts my head.
Why I like it:
1. It made me stretch my imagination.
2. Never have I used those colors together.
3. I found a way to still be me even with abstract art.
4. Spending time around the Paleontology Museum was really interesting!
Why I included it in my portfolio:
1. My teacher really liked it. Like REALLY liked it.
2. It's always good to show variety when putting together a portfolio.
3. Hopefully it will appeal to the reviewers who get that kind of thing.
And so we have the Dinosaur Piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home