Friday, June 6, 2008

Chrissy: Weekly review.

So here's a little something
I'm starting for fridays.
Its called Weekly Review.
In which I go through my week
And say what's happened.
Monday: Had the Allen's over-- watched Napoleon Dynamite (sp?)
Tuesday: Went the Mall.
Talked with Jess and Ash over Italian Sodas
Then played croquet. Wednesday: Worked on Nonsense for girls camp.
Thurday: Went to Lagoon!
Had a Blast and rode the skyline
Died, pretty much.
I am sooo sore.

Also on Thursday: Got Designer shoes

From my Aunt, who didn't like the ones

my Uncle brought back from France.

In between all this?

I fell in love with Pippin's scarf

and Watched Pirates 2 and 3 until 4

and then Watched Lord of the rings 2 and 3

until 3 (am)

I think I have an adversion the the first films this week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

tehehe! I love your shoes, they are WAY CUTE!! But... I love Pirates even more and you mentioning it brings a smile to my face!

June 6, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh and for the record, I wasn't talking about anyone in particular for the first part of my ventage, but the second part I did have a few faces in mind... But don't worry. It's not anyone that you know (most definitely not you, seeing as you are one of the most UNIQUE people I have ever met!). They don't even go to our school.

June 6, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Lagoon was so much fun! I can't believe that's all you put about it though! I pu tso so so much stuff on my blog about it! I know, I'm nuts.

June 7, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I hoep youa re having fun in Las Vegas without me. Cause I'm freakin' bored stiff without you!

June 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home