Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chrissy: Ok I need to work on a few things.

K so I just got a less than flattering review on a piece of art
that I thought was pretty dang good.
Of course there were stuff that needed to be fixed but here's the
review I got:
Her head is disproportionate to the rest of her body
and she's flat as cardboard.
Then they did add that usually was a great artist, but this was not a good piece :(
And so here's what I need to work on:
Thick skin.
I know this piece was NOT flat (that made me mad, cuz I put a ton of highlights and shadows in that baby)
Probably a little disproportionate, but not so much the head and the rest of the body as it was her facial features.
BUT
I cannot let one person's opinion sway my from the fact that
I believe that art is my lot in life.
Thick skin, woman, Thick skin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I liked it...!

December 12, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home