Monday, August 31, 2009

Chrissy: first day of classes

I still don't feel old enough to be a college student.
But despite that my classes began today.
Not as horrid as I originally thought it would be.
Anyways. My day began at 6:50 am. Far too early for me. 
My rice cooker freaked out and my 9 grain cereal went everywhere.
After I cleaned up I left at 7:45 for my 8:00 class

(I'm so excited for classes!)
(my new shirt and jeans)
Found out that I am one of two freshmen in all my art classes.
Intense.
My first art class, Survey of Digital Technology, seems very easy
and my teacher is really laid back.
My next class, Drawing, was... crazy. I have to have SO many supplies by Wed. 
My teacher is really very young.
He enjoys Ping Pong a lot.
He despises basement Ping Pong players.
His favorite movie is a Japanese one called Ping Pong.
We discussed interesting topics such as the different points you can get from sharpening your pencil with an exacto knife, rather than a sharpener.
And we will get demos on tearing paper. Rapture.
Beginning Bowling is going to be fun!
If I don't fail!
Today I bowled a 34. 
My average score, actually.
The lowest I've ever gotten is 19. The highest 74.
Yes... you really can be that bad.
I am glad no one has asked me on a date where we have to go bowling.
Greek Mythology is going to be hard. 
Very much so. 
My teacher is so very intelligent sounding. 
I want to talk like her when I grow up.
FHE was... dismal.
My family home evening family is the apartment of boys
that DO NOT socialize!!! 
They sit in their rooms and play video games
and the likes!
The one that does socialize is ridiculously annoying!
He doesn't stop following me and my roomie!
Gah!
Darlings I can't take it!
There are NO cute boys in my classes.
There are NO cute boys in my family home evening group.
None of the cute boys will talk to us in our ward.
I'm not REALLY boy crazy. But still.
I had hopes for BYU. To take my mind of another person I won't mention.
To distract me, essentially, since I am cursed to always like boys who won't like me back.
Well there goes that plan!
My last hope was my FHE group. 
Ugh!
I am in the depths of despair!
Anyways... hopefully tomorrow's classes will be good   

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Well... your outfit is pretty bomb. And don't worry too much. The guy I like right now is... unattainable for several reasons... And there's only one now (haha!) so you probably know who it is. No one from work, that's for sure. meh... es no fun. :( Positive side! I got the free trial for Aperture 2. Now it's your turn! I want you to tell me three good things about your life. GO!

August 31, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Ericrazy said...

Don't waste your time w/ BYU boys - all they want is your virtue.

Also, you're super pretty & smart & your classes are going to be awesome :]

I'm still working on that roadtrip... *crosses fingers* :]

August 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Chrisanne Serafin said...

k
1: I got ice cream today
2: tomorrow I don't have to wake until 9
3: I got to sing loudly with the piano in our basement.

August 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

i loved the post! i was feeling some of those same things last week when i started school down here...we had FHE tonight and we met as a ward, so I haven't figured out who is in my "family"...but i have my eye on a certain boy. Unfortunately he got some girls number tonight that was clinging on him throughout the whole night...sigh. :( Luckily he already got my number last week...

August 31, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

1. We've discussed how I don't use the word "hot", so... you work them jeans, girlfriend! ;) And the shirt is just my style!

2. Where did an American learn to enjoy ping pong so much?!

3. Wow. You are bad at bowling... haha! Good thing I am too!

4. AH! I WISH I WAS IN A GREEK MYTHOLOGY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I KNOW! There are no cute girls in my ward either, except for amongst the people I am already friends with, and already know I am not interested in. *Sigh*

September 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

wow. Sounds like your drawing teacher shoulda taught ping pong instead of drawing.... such passion! haha

September 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home