Monday, January 11, 2010

Chrissy: Unreasonable Aggression

Walking across campus when everyone is getting out of classes
is ridiculous.
I can't wait for everyone to start skipping.
But what's worse is trying to get to your class on time
while walking behind a lovey dovey couple holding hands.
I mean, I already get unreasonably aggressive when I see PDA.
But on top of that they walk sooooo slow!
And I'm not a super fast walker myself (I have to jog to keep up with my roomies when they walk) but seriously people.
Speed it up!
Also.
You make me feel really really bitter when you kiss.
Just saying.


(we're actually trying to be monsters here, but I felt it was appropriately aggressive looking)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jennie said...

I know exactly what you mean. ;) Walking behind slow people while trying to get to somewhere on time = not my idea of fun either. :P
Don't feel bitter, you'll find someone. Right when you aren't looking or expecting it they'll be there.

January 12, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

LOVE IT.

also, i'm sorry i only check your blog like once a month.

January 25, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home