Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chrissy: Of course.


Does this ever happen to you?
When you tell yourself "That's never going to happen. It's never happened before and it never will" and then it happens?
Once I told myself that about getting stitches.
Two days later I ended up in the hospital getting four stitches on my elbow (for falling off of a four wheeler... on the fourth of July...haha).
The same thing happened again today.
This semester I skipped the exact number of classes I was allowed to before it would hurt my grades.
"Save those day for when you actually get sick!" my mother had wisely advised.
Psh. Sick? Please. I never get sick. Even when I want to, I don't.
Yesterday, in my head, I was gloating over the fact that I hadn't gotten sick this entire school year.
Cue illness.
...
You win, mother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

*sends mental soup and hug*

April 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home