Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chrissy: I cry


I am constantly made fun of by my family because of how emotional I get during movies.
Let's see recently it was Toy Story 3
hmm... Every religious movie ever
Oh and let's not forget the Bridge to Terabithia incident.
This week I've been watching a show that my friend recommended to me.
It has a very cute, light hearted plot.
But who knew I would become so attached to it?
Well, the writers did, that's who.
Right when I least expected it they killed my favorite character.
Cue water works.
And when I mean water works I don't mean some tears here and there I mean full on sobbing.
It was heartbreaking.
Here's a conversations my family is sure to bring back up:
Me: *barely stops sobbing*
Mom: ... are you crying?
Me: No! *bursts into tears* They killed off my favorite character!
Mom: *chuckles and hands me a tissue* I'm sure he's in a better place.
Me: No he's not because he was a robot!
Mom: *bursts out laughing*
Me: *sobs*
End Scene
Want a good laugh? Take me to a good tear-jerker. I won't stop crying till the next day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kar Kar said...

Oh, I love Steel Magnolias! :D And you're not the only one I've heard about crying during Toy Story 3. I want to go see it!

June 30, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

This is one of those things where we are complete opposite. You cry a lot, I sometimes feel as though I don't have a heart because tears just do not come! except when dogs die. especially when the cause of death was the same as the first dog I ever remember. But even then, I laughed at myself for tears (yes, plural) coming down my face at the death of this precious soul. Oh man- who would have thought that I would EVER feel this way about dogs a couple years ago? haha! :)

June 30, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

Yup, that's me too... What show are you talking about?

July 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Siddharth/Hrishikesh (The Logic Brigade) said...

ahhh.. we dont know each other, but I came to this blog via the NEXT BLOG option and it sure does project your creative side. Good work, this is something really different in comparison to my blog, so I think I can learn alot!
I liked this post. LOL. So keep writing...

PS- even though I try to be this tough guy and Bruce Willis fan... I actually myself had a reddened face and misty eyes in the end of the film! (This confession wont harm my image because none of my colleagues read this, lol) Infact the end was really emotional, when they go down where the whole garbage is burnt, they didnt even need to speak a word! What animation and body language! I mean, you dont need to be Michael Faraday to see that... they didnt want to die but liked that they were going together and all! So... aaa I really dont think crying was unsual in this case, lol.
Sidd (thelogicbrigade.blogspot.com)

July 9, 2010 at 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Dooky Donkey1011! said...

ohh!!!!!!! i've never watched Stell Magnolias, is it like E.T.?

July 24, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Chrisanne! I remember when that picture was taken! Almost a whole year ago!

Miss you! PS I updated my blog last night. I'm a failure.

July 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Um, how did you hide this from us all year last year? I've never seen you cry!

August 5, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Destyni said...

-another random stranger who stumbled on your blog via "Next Blog"-

I can totally relate to you on this...have you ever seen Pixar's UP? Barely fifteen minutes into the movie and I start sobbing like a baby...my sister will never EVER let that one go.

September 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home