Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chrissy: Lemme tell ya



School is insane, but good.
I have a job working as an illustrator which is both good and educational.
My social life is as it has almost always been: nearly non-existent.
But I can handle that.
Once again I find myself trying to adjust to new experiences that I know are good for me and that I know I will love... once I get past the whole "new" aspect of them, haha.
I hate not knowing everything in the first phases of those types of scenarios, and I also hate change. But if I give it time I know that I will be greatly benefited.

Here are some quick illustrations I did for the apartment :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

Fantastic as always. Like that painting. :0)

September 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a social life either. We should be friends :) Nellie

September 15, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home