Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chrissy:Law school party


Because my dad is a dean at the BYU law school we always host a "law school party" at our home for he first year law students
The term party is used loosely 
because most of the time they're pretty boring for those of us who 
aren't actually attending law school.
But we always have delicious food.
I arranged the cheese tray.
it was a struggle. 
But I can now say that I can indeed arrange strange looking cheese platters
be proud

BYU macaroons. 
so. good. 
your standard vegetable platter
and of course your m&ms 
The food keeps me pretty happy while 
everyone else talks about boring law stuff. (which I secretly love. shhh)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

That sounds exactly like the kind of party (or soiree, as I like to call them) that I would enjoy! I love hob nobbing with other people who like to act intelligent! And the cheese looked fantastic! Was that Brie?

Speaking of being collegiate, guess what I get to attend once a month up here?! It is called poetry and a beverage, and it is a night of poetry reading and non-alcoholic beverage drinking!!! I KNOW!!! Snaps for poetry!

August 23, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

haha Jon, you crack me up.

August 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Chrisanne Serafin said...

lady you steal my lines

August 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home