Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chrissy: Because my dad is basically amazing.

So I love my dad.
He is crazy cool.
He is a city council member
assistant dean at the BYU Law School
Former member of the Spanish Advisory Council
or something like that.
Plus he's on a million OTHER boards and things.
Now he's being featured in a book
about prominent latinos in Utah.
The ad below was in the Deseret News today!
Dad, Mom, and me at the little party deal for the book.
Please excuse my raptor neck.
The program.

Dad's AWESOME Portrait.
so freakin' cool.
By far the most artistic one there.
end of story.
Another portrait.
Again. My dad is basically amazing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

I totally saw that first picture in the newspaper today! :)

September 23, 2009 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

AWESOME!! I wonder if my dad's in a book for being a successful Latino in Utah. hmm... probably not I guess.

September 24, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

Woah! That is brilliant! I bet that party was delectable, eh?

September 24, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home