Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chrissy: Homecoming for the Highschoolers!

This past Saturday was Homecoming for all my high school friends!
Ah! I love it!
I got to do friend, Hannah's makeup
and Sister, Cora's.
I. love. makeup.
straight up its my favorite!



Hannah Banana looked so dang gorgeous.

Same with Coralor!

Ah! Look at my two brownies!
Cousin Geo (who really ISN'T our cousin. But he's brown and has the same last name as us, so we tell people he is anyways) looked fabulous.
A cute couple, even if they do look more like siblings than anything else.


So then I got in the whole dress up makeup mood :P
So I did my hair and makeup super fanciful!
Haha but with no where to go it was for naught.
I enjoyed it anyways <3

Check my romanesque profile! ... and my curl that looks almost like a sideburn...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

OH MY!! Cora looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

September 30, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

YOU look absolutely gorgeous! Haha!

October 2, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home