Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chrissy: Second first day

Today was a great break for me.
My classes didn't begin till 10 and I only had two of them!
Unfortunately tomorrow will be CRAZY!
I have classes from 8 am-7 pm.
Not really looking forward to that.
But anyways. Today's classes.
My Religion class will be fun, if I can manage to stay awake.
Its really full, which means that I won't be able to write little day dream letters to myself
because the person I sit next to would totally be able to read them.
I love my teacher, he is very funny.
But for some reason I just have the hardest time staying awake!
My 2-D design class will be great!
The teacher is hilarious and very easy going.
He explained the way us art majors and math mix PERFECTLY.
Says he, "For us art majors counting to 3 is like calculus."
Ok its not really that bad... but pretty close ;)
I also found out today why we don't have books for our art classes.
Its because we have to spend so much more on art supplies!
Below are the supplies I had to buy today for just 2 art classes.
(don't be fooled. underneath the x-acto knife box are several more pencils, erasers, markers, vine charcoal... everything!
And I totally bought the masonite drawing board with the metal clamps.
Take that you Ping Pong crazed art teacher!
Bahahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Dude. Ping pong is bomb. haha... so I'm sitting eating lunch by the Wilk (KARAOKE JUST ENDED AS MY CLASS GOT OUT!!! DRRRRR!!!!! I SO WANTED TO DO IT!!!!). But anyway, there is this kid that came down and sat right next to me and I don't know who he is... I'm on my computer so I haven't looked over and he... whoa.. just looked at me... is looking at me now? ...went back to his food. But anyway he hasn't said a word to me since he sat down and I'm not really one to initiate conversations... hmm... From my peripheral vision I don't think he's as... physically blessed as I would like... meh. OMG I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE WRITTEN ON A BLOG FOR THE WORLD (or something close that) TO SEE!!! K... that kid just left... normally I'd ask, "So What's your name?" or "Where are you from?" idk... It was kind of an awkward situation. LOVE your new background btw! K someone else is sitting by me, but now it's a girl. Maybe it's not uncommon for people to just pop a squat next to you... which I would have NO problem with whatsoever if he was amazingly attractive...!

September 2, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home