Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chrissy: Brianna Nichole

Saturday I was able to have my pictures taken by this lovely lady!
She recently got accepted to the USU art department!!!
As she was my first private art student (hah! I'm hardly a teacher!) this was extremely exciting for me to find out!
This shoot was ridiculously fun! I'm not usually the one behind the camera (unless I'm taking pictures of myself) so it was a little strange at first.
But she let me help decide where we should take the pictures, how to pose for them, and was very open to weird ideas that I had.
Here are some of my favorite images!
Pretty certain there was someone locked in that tower.... CREEPY!

She even let my have my own little "I've found Narnia!" moment :D
Which one is your favorite?




4 Comments:

Blogger ~MiChAeL~ said...

There is no one in that tower, just a bunch of props probably for the shows done up there! haha and I can hardly do with the "I've found Narnia!" moment because I know exactly that you have only found the stage to the Castle Ampitheater! hahahahah

April 11, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Probably the second to the last one or the one in the mirror! Girl, you are GORGEOUS! :) Let's hang after finals, yes?

April 11, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Baker said...

Yes yes, the one in the mirror! Why you so gorgeous?

April 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger sundownerin said...

hi, they are all wondefull.... very pretty..

have a nice day!!

April 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home