Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chrissy: I'm HOME!

This is how I feel!
Like little Jonny B here!
So HAPPY!
But first I have to tell you of my day yesterday
I:
Killed one cockroach
Was punched by monkey 1, monkey 2, and Jonny B: Several times
Cleaned up Bubble mess from Monkey 1 and 2
But actually it was a really
Quiet day.
Everyone napped
A TON!
It was great!
So then I woke up
At 4:00 this morning
Changed a diaper then too
then got ready for the day.
I am tired! But glad to be home!
Pictures later
I miss Baby 1 and 2

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Yay!! Sounds like you had quite a trip, but it's always nice to be home! Unless you're coming back from Disneyland... then it SUCKS... for like 5 years... and counting... but supposedly I'm going in the fall! WAHOO!!!!

June 12, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home