Friday, October 23, 2009

Chrissy: Keys.


The keys, I have found, to a happy day are:
1. A.M. Yoga.
I've been waking up at 7 this week to do a 15 min A.M. Yoga exercise. And even though I just go back to bed afterwards It makes me feel super good for the rest of the day.
2.Smiley people.
This one you can't really control. But when people are really nice (especially the testing center people) it just brightens your day!
Fast food ruins a good day. Bleh.
(pic from my notebook that I colored in photoshop. I've decided that I'm going to try to include a little illustration or something in every post.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Ok, at first I thought your post said "1 a.m. yoga" and I was like -- wow! Haha, but that's great. I'm thinking of taking a yoga class next semester! We'll see...anyway, keep up the updates :)

October 23, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Oh my- she totally looks like Kayla Hardman! Which would make the guy Ben... haha! I can see it! ;)

October 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home