Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chrissy: Movie Review.

Saw this movie tonight.
Its very interesting.
Starred Scarlett Johansson
This was definitely not her best
But I doubt it was her worst.
And Alicia Keys played the role of her friend.
It was kind of dull.
Not enough to put me to sleep, but not very intense either.
I thought it had rather good characters
Except for Johansson's love interest.
I never got really attached to him
And I probably wouldn't have cared if he went and
Jumped off a cliff during the whole thing.
The plot was ok, but did touch some great issues.
Overall: 3 out of 5

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lyn :) said...

Alicia Keyes in a movie? I don't think I've ever seen her in a movie... I can't really picture it.

June 20, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home